Interested in a career as a professional pilot, but don’t know where to start? You’ve come to the right place Africa Sky in collaboration with Trans Africa Aviation.
This website is owned by Africa sky the only agent who is responsible for enrolling students from the middle east and north Africa and Arab countries to Trans Africa Aviation, and you can also visit the website owned by Trans Africa Aviation www.taa-t.co.za/ and any inquires will be forwarded to America sky to follow up your inquiry.
Africa Sky in collaboration with Trans Africa Aviation offers training for :
- Private Pilot License (PPL) .
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL) .
- ATPL License .
- Instrument rating
- Instructor Rating .
- Multi-Engine IFR Rating .
- Type Rating
The training is accomplished on our fleet including :
- Sling .
- Cessna 152 .
- Piper Seneca .
- Piper Arrow.
- Simulator SFT3000.
Africa sky is specialized in qualifying students for civil aviation through:
- Test your English level and give you the training to reach the level required to get your aviation training.
- Hold lectures from professional pilots to draw the required steps for you to be a civil pilot and give you the important advises for your career.
- Helping you to find a job after finishing your studying period by giving you recommendations for the places you can apply in.
Africa sky will help you in the steps to issue the student visa to South Africa, and it also organize your study through its programs that gives you the ability to choose the program which suits you. AFrica sky will be responsible for its students in South Africa and responsible for the provision of all means of comfort to and also responsible for solving any problem related to the study and that happens under a contract between you and Africa Sky before the beginning of your study.